Our workshop is equipped to service and repair any brand of domestic or commercial lawn and garden machine powered by petrol or diesel engines.
We proudly boast the ability to service and repair commercial contractor mid-mount, out-front and zero-turn mowers.
As Authorised Warranty agents for all major brands we sell, we also cover warranty on several other brands, please see our warranties page for more information.
With our knowledgeable mechanics you can be assured your items will return to you running like new in a timely efficient timeframe. All repairs are backed by our 14 day satisfaction guarantee.
We source and stock genuine and quality after-market spare parts and accessories to suit all your needs. Our wholesale suppliers back all spare parts and accessories free from defects by a material and workmanship guarantee so you can be sure you are purchasing a quality product.
Other services our workshop can provide;
- Chainsaw sharpening – using a professional bench grinder sharpening chainsaw chains gives back that ‘new’ sharp edge and prolongs the life of your chain.
- Chainsaw Bar Dressing – This is designed to help prolong the life of the chainsaw bar by removing spurs along the groove and tightening the bar groove to ensure the chain glides smoothly whilst running and prevents chain tilt while cutting.
- New Chainsaw Chains – We make new chains to suit your machine.
- Cylinder blade sharpening – from 16 inch to 20 inch cylinders we machine grind for superior cutting performance.
- Minor Welding Repairs – some Deck/Chassis damage can be repaired by welding and giving safety and prolonged life back to your equipment.
- Hedge Trimmer Blade Sharpens – when your hedger blades has seen better days, bring it in for a re-touch.